Scrum for Teams – Scrum Master (Agile Team Coach) Role
Learn the Agile Scrum theory, practice, and way of the Scrum Master.
The Scrum for Teams Scrum Master Lab introduces Scrum concepts, frameworks, and practices through simulations, and videos to create an experiential learning environment. The practices introduced in the Lab is applicable to any domain (IT, Marketing, HR, Operations, etc.) involved with value delivery.
At the conclusion of this course you will be able to:
- Serve and coach the Scrum Team
- Embody and live by Scrum Values
- Serve a Development Team
- Serve a Product Owner
- Serve the Organization
- Identify and remove impediments
- Facilitate high performing teams
- Facilitate Scrum Events
- Lead Play activities
- Facilitation and Coaching
- Building the Highest Priority Work Items
Duration: 3 to 5 hours
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
- Project managers
- IT Operations
What Attendees Get:
- Scrum Test Simulation
- Course certificate of completion
- This course is only valid for use for 30 days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.