Agile Liftoff Lab – Online
The Agile Liftoff Lab introduces agile concepts, frameworks, and practices through instructor-led interactions, simulations, and videos to create an experiential learning environment.
Course Duration Online: 2 hours
The Agile Liftoff Lab introduces agile concepts, frameworks, and practices through simulations, and videos to create an experiential learning environment. The practices introduced in the Lab is applicable to any domain (IT, Marketing, HR, Operations, etc.) involved with value delivery.
To apply Agile concepts and techniques to delivering customer value, attendees should be able to:
- Understand core Agile concepts, values, and principles
- Use the Kanban board to make work visible and deliver finished work
- Measure outcomes and share without fear of failure
- Why Agile?
- What is Agile?
- Agile Mindset
- Agile Benefits
- Agile 4 Values & 12 Principles
- Agile Frameworks
Value Delivery with Kanban
- Kanban 4 principles
- Kanban Pizza Simulation
- Kanban 6 practices
- Agile Roles
- Working Agreements
- Definition of Done
- Daily Standup
- Key Metrics
- Kanban Flow Review
What attendees get
The course registration includes:
- A digital workbook (PDF)
- Certification of completion
- Access to the course for up to 30 days
Who will benefit
- Project managers
- All are welcome to attend the course regardless of experience.
- This course is only valid for use for 30 days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.