Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What value will my organization receive from practicing lean and agility thinking?
- The core value is the pursuit of waste elimination during and after the value delivered to customers.
- Key values include:
- Alignment of leaders and producing teams on common goals
- Increased speed and flexibility for teams
- Enhanced response to customer needs
2) How do I quantify the return on investments from a lean and agile culture transformation?
- The measurement should be evaluated through enterprise outcomes, reduced risks, and optimized investments.
Enterprise Outcomes: Evaluate the systems and organization performance using the following metrics:
- Customer satisfaction
Reduced Risks: Optimize quality and collaboration for each delivered outcome
- Quality built into the development process
- People are transparent up, down, and across
- Eliminate waste
Optimized Investments: Focus on the activities that produce the greatest value
- 4X ROI value and product rationalization
- Improved resource retention
- An emerged culture of learning
- Increased sustaining and disruptive Innovations