The goal of KnolShare.org (Knowledge Share) is to help people become more productive and agile in their career -- helping people achieve their level of awesomeness in business and personal growth. This may be your first journey or you are experienced in other disciplines, we can help you find a path toward becoming a trusted partner and collaborator.
Our courses and coaching enrich capabilities through lean and design thinking and agility to achieve value delivery goals from concept to cash. The journey begins with your choice of one of our online courses or face-to-face training and blended with coaching to be a leader of teams or a contributor to teams.
What is KnolShare About?
Our focus includes the following:
- Servant Leadership
- Lean and Agile Training
- Agile Certification
- Team Transformation
- DevOps Optimization
- Support Shrink-Wrapped and Commercially Available Technology Innovations
- Positive Culture Shift
- Enable a Learning Community
You Benefit with KnolShare:
- Optimized Value Through Improved Alignment
- Higher Levels of Collaboration
- Increased Quality
- Measurable Outcomes
- Higher Probability of On-Time Releases
- Quickly Adapt to Fast Paced Industries
KnolShare for Advanced Teams:
Our training help individuals and teams to:
- Speak the same language
- Develop working agreements
- Learn and apply Scrum principles
- Learn and apply Kanban techniques
- Learn and apply Lean Thinking
- Learn and apply Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) – agile at scale
- Establish Sprint-0 with prioritized work
- Develop DevOps automation practices
Our mission is to enrich learning experiences through practical and effective Agile methods to achieve your concept-to-cash goals.
KnolShare.com is a community of industry thought leaders and individuals willing to explore new knowledge to improve professional and individual growth. Thought leaders offer insights in technology, agility, innovation, and many other topics that help you make informed decisions.
You can access our learning experiences at your leisure, anytime and anywhere through mobile devices and computers.
Claim PMI -- professional development units (PDUs) and Scrum Alliance -- Scrum educational units (SEUs) from an interactive learning experience.
Our emphasis is providing tools to generate innovation -- solve personal and business problems.
The courses provided on our site qualify for the Scrum Alliance and Project management Institute (PMI) continuing education credits. Learn more about PDUs and SEUs by visiting Scrum Alliance - Ways to earn SEUs and Project Management Institute - Ways to earn PDUs.