KnolShare.org Terms and Conditions
JCWALK MINISTRIES Product Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
The products or services provided by KNOLSHARE (“KNOLSHARE”, “we”, “us”, “our”) to you (“you”, “customer”, “student”, “he”, “she”, “subscriber”) are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. KNOLSHARE reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions can be reviewed by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" hypertext link located at the bottom of our web pages.
By using KNOLSHARE products you agree to always be bound by the latest published Terms and Conditions in their entirety. By purchasing any KNOLSHARE product you confirm that you have read, understood, and that you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, all KNOLSHARE products or services provided are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from KNOLSHARE. This includes any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available in our products in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of use of any KNOLSHARE products, you agree to not use the products for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, or by any applicable laws or regulations. You may not use the products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any KNOLSHARE server, or the network(s) connected to any KNOLSHARE server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any product or service provided. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any product or service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any KNOLSHARE server either through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally specified in the access provisions of this agreement.
- Access to Products
You agree to access KNOLSHARE products by only the means KNOLSHARE provides. Access methods will differ based on product and may be specified for each product listed in this agreement. For any product where KNOLSHARE provides you an account, you must follow the process specified by KNOLSHARE in the purchase confirmation email to access the product(s) purchased. You may be required to provide information to access products and you agree that any information provided will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You will receive a user name and a temporary password, which you may change. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify KNOLSHARE immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. KNOLSHARE will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by KNOLSHARE or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time or furnish to other persons usernames, passwords, or any URL that you are provided to access a KNOLSHARE product.
- Single User License
All products you purchase from KNOLSHARE are intended for a single user (single user license). They are intended for you alone. You may access the product on multiple devices and from multiple locations for your personal use. For products that can be downloaded, you may download the product several times for your personal use and make backup copies of downloaded files.
You may not:
- Share usernames and/or passwords with other parties
- Share downloaded information / downloaded links with other parties
- Make KNOLSHARE products available to other parties
- Upload KNOLSHARE products to file-sharing networks or any websites
- Links to Third Party Sites
Links provided in any KNOLSHARE websites or products that allow you to leave KNOLSHARE products or websites are not under the control of KNOLSHARE and KNOLSHARE is not responsible for the contents, or any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or changes or updates to those sites. KNOLSHARE provides these links as a convenience and the inclusion of any non- KNOLSHARE link does not imply endorsement by KNOLSHARE of the site.
- Log Files
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
- Limitation of Liability
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless KNOLSHARE, its affiliates, employees, contractors and other business associates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to the customer’s account incurred by himself/herself or any other person using his/her account. KNOLSHARE reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which the company is entitled to indemnification under this agreement. In such event, the customer shall provide KNOLSHARE with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the company. The customer of KNOLSHARE products expressly understands and agrees that any claim against KNOLSHARE shall be limited to the amount paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. KNOLSHARE will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred as a result of using KNOLSHARE resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
- Limitation of Warranties
By using KNOLSHARE’s websites, you understand and agree that all resources KNOLSHARE provides are "as is" and "as available". This means that KNOLSHARE does not represent or warrant to you that:
- The use of KNOLSHARE resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- The use of KNOLSHARE resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- Information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained from KNOLSHARE or through any resources KNOLSHARE provides shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this agreement.
Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of KNOLSHARE resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you alone are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- General Refund Policy
KNOLSHARE offers a 90-day money back guarantee on its products. If you are not satisfied with a purchased product then you may send an email to KNOLSHARE support during this period and request a refund. Refunds are processed within 5 business days. KNOLSHARE will cancel your product access upon receipt of your refund request.
You agree to immediately delete all downloaded copies and backup copies of the product for which you requested / received a refund.
Any of the following constitutes at minimum a violation of the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and will result in an ethics complaint to PMI by KNOLSHARE against you:
- Continued use of the product after requesting and/or receiving a refund
- Claiming Contact Hours for the product after requesting and/or receiving a refund
- Claiming Professional Development Units (PDUs) for the product after requesting and/or receiving a refund
KNOLSHARE will attempt to refund your money in the same way that you paid KNOLSHARE. This is done simply by reversing your original payment. However, as a general rule, credit card companies only allow a refund in this way for up to 90 days and PayPal only allows 60 days. If a refund is to be processed after 60/90 days, then KNOLSHARE will work with you to send a check, money order or find another way to process the refund.
- Discount Coupon Policy
KNOLSHARE regularly offers discount coupons for its products. These coupons are published in KNOLSHARE newsletters and via various social media channels. KNOLSHARE applies the following policy in regards to accepting discount coupons:
- Discount coupons are only valid for new purchases and the coupon code must be entered into the Gift Certificate box at the time of purchase in order to obtain the discount.
- Each discount coupon has a clearly published start date and expiration date:
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened before the coupon start date.
- The discount cannot be applied to purchases that happened on/after the coupon expiration date.
- Customers who purchase a product for which a discount coupon is active on the day of the purchase have three (3) days to write to support and ask to receive the discount.
- The discount will not be granted if the customer writes to KNOLSHARE later than three (3) days after the purchase.
KNOLSHARE applies this policy to all purchases without exception.
- Customer Communication
KNOLSHARE proactively communicates important information about its products to you via customer newsletters and KNOLSHARE websites. Such information includes but is not limited to (1) discount coupons, (2) product expiration notices, or (3) upgrade offers.
You agree that KNOLSHARE makes reasonable efforts to communicate such information to you through these channels, and that KNOLSHARE is not responsible if you do not receive and/or understand such information due to but not limited to (1) technical failure, (2) your request to be removed from mailing lists, (3) your failure to visit KNOLSHARE websites to read notices, (4) your ignoring / not reading emails received from KNOLSHARE, or (4) KNOLSHARE emails marked as spam in your email inbox.
In particular, you agree that:
- Claiming not to know about a specific offer after it has expired does not constitute your right to receive such an offer after it has expired.
- You do not have the right to receive a free or discounted product upgrade if you miss the published deadline no matter what the circumstances.
Your privacy is important to us. On KNOLSHARE websites you can buy products, access our exam resources and subscribe to our e-newsletters. To help you make decisions about the information you provide anywhere on our sites, this notice has been provided to outline our practices.
- We use secure hosting accounts and other security measures to protect our database and any information provided.
- Any e-mail you receive from KNOLSHARE will contain the option to unsubscribe at the end of the e-mail. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- When you order a product, the information you provide will only be provided to outside parties if it is necessary to complete and deliver the order. Your information will never be shared or disclosed to other parties for any other reason.
- Non-identifying information may be used to improve the site or be shared with advertisers. For instance, information that is collected regarding traffic to the site or specific pages may be shared, but this will never include any identifying information.
- KNOLSHAREalso collects and records non-identifying information about website visitor behavior. This information is used to enhance user experience and is not shared with anyone.
KNOLSHARE does not make claims or assurances that the use of its products will guarantee that you will pass any credential or certification exam.
KNOLSHARE does not make claims or assurances that the Project Management Institute (PMI) will approve your claim to use KNOLSHARE products for Contact Hours or Professional Development Units (PDUs). KNOLSHARE does not make claims or assurances that the Scrum Alliance will approve your claim to use KNOLSHARE products for Contact Hours or Scrum Educational Units (SEUs).
- Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
All content and materials available as part of KNOLSHARE products and on KNOLSHARE websites, including but not limited to text, graphics, product name, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of KNOLSHARE, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, as specified in this agreement including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by KNOLSHARE.
- Notification of Changes